• We are growing. Jarek is already our full-trained Service Engineer, Jimmy gives us support in Sales and Service in China - Shanghai and Sam just finished a Trainee period to become a Service Coordinator.
• We have had some personal changes by beginning of 2011. Charoula Schodder and Robert Baier left our office, from the other side we have employeed Sylwia Szczotka (as Administrator Officer), Peter Zelinsky (Purchasing Officer) and Savvas Nicolaou (Purchasing Officer). Details under TEAM page. We are looking forward for new "fresh mind" ideas comming with young blood.
• In 2010 we managed to get another 2 Class approvals: CCS and ABS.
Raytec Marine is now approved by Lloyd's Register, Germanischer Lloyd, American Bureau of Shipping and China Classification Society. For CCS we are the only one approved on Cyprus. We can perform full GMDSS surveys under mentioned classifications as well as VDR, S-VDR surveys for: AMI, NetWave and Samsung.
• We've just finished installation of Training Bridge on capesize max, 176.000 DWT vessel DHL Pacific in New Century Shipyard, Jingjang, China. It is Transas Bridge Simulator (NT Pro 4000) with fully integrated Raytheon Anschutz bridge equipment. Some more information of this project and pictures available here.
• Wide-screen monitors with square-picture Raytheon NSC radars installed on DHL Pacific. Some more pictures of the Raytheon bridge equipment available under this gallery.
• Some general information about Compass Systems, Autopilots and ECDIS Systems were added under SALES. There is also information about Rate-of-Turn Systems and GPS/DGPS and others to be prepared soon.