Based on experience coming from over 65 vessels maintained under full Shore Based Maintenance contract Raytec Marine offers wide range of brochures & bulletins explaining in easy way fast and simple solutions for daily trouble-schooting and fixing bridge equipment malfunction by on-board crew. It can be implemented as monthly, quarterly, 6m or yearly maintenance programs via shore-ship database (eg.: AMOS) or simply send via e-mail. (See also Service Philosophy)
Hypothetical list of available bulletins:
• Raytheon ECDIS MK2 - filter cleaning
• Anschutz Gyrocompass STD20 & STD22 - checking the level of supporting liquid
• Raytheon Radar MK2 - display and deck-stand preventive maintenance
• Raytheon MK2 and NSC Radar - up and down version XCVR - magnetron exchange
• Leica MX420 AIS & Raytheon RM808 AIS - power output change and verification
• Calibration procedures for EDL monitors
• Raytheon MK2 Radar - tune preset adjustment, antenna offset adjustment
• C-Map charts installation for ECDIS, license order and implementation
• Raytheon Anschutz Gyrocompass - zero adjustment
Raytec Marine introduced also unique program of on-board spare parts stock based on equipment checking and minimum maintenance program according to manufacturers recommendation.
Available as standard set with Shore Based Maintenance contract.